There are a few steps involved in connecting to our Everquest server.
1. First, you will need a fresh install of Everquest (Titanium preferred) - DO NOT UPDATE.
2. Edit the eqhost.txt file in the main directory where you installed Everquest to read:
3. Sign up for an EQEmulator forum account.
4. Once your EQEmu account is working and logged in, go to Create Login Server Account and make a new account (Used in step 6).
5. Make a shortcut to EQGame.exe, edit it, and change the command line to have Patchme at the end (i.e. "C:\Program Files\Everquest\EQGame.exe" patchme).
6. Run Everquest by using this shortcut and use your login information from Step 4.
7. Find our server on the server list (Alphabetical - Ashrealms Classic) and connect to it.
All information and discussions involving Everquest and all its expansions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest