Available?

All information and discussions involving World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade 2.4.3(8606).
Malefactor

Available?

Post#1 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:08 pm

Is this server available for play or still in testing?

horde
Site Admin

Re: Available?

Post#2 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:44 pm

They are mostly available. I have not set up any monitoring or control software yet as I'm in the middle of remodeling my house. So, uptime may be random due to breakers being off and on doing wiring and no notice to turn them back on.

Malefactor

Post#3 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:41 am

I have been attempting to log into the server for a long while now off and on, random times of the day, several times for a few days in a row then returning a few days later to try again. I get to the realm screen, then it sits there doing nothing for a while then pops up the realm list again. Select the server, hit go, sits there again. I've attempted reinstalling a couple of times with no luck. I know there was a blizzard problem for some people at one point like this but don't know how they fixed it. Are others successfully playing? I tried with the BC server and the Classic server, same problem..

Maybe I have a port blocked somewhere or something, I've tinkered. Any suggestions or a confirmation others are having issues too would be nice.

I understand you're a busy guy, Horde, I get it won't be quick return or anything, it's all cool. Just looking forward to playing somewhere new with a guy whose skill I've seen in action in the past.

horde
Site Admin

Post#4 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:05 pm

I'm taking a look to see if there's connection issues. Quite possibly something on this end where it works locally and not remotely. I have not had time to sit down and test everything but, I'll carve off a bit today to look.

horde
Site Admin

Post#5 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:39 pm

I reset the config files and redid the data. Was able to connect and create a character remotely. Should be fine now. Tested Classic and TBC. Also updated the account table so that all expansions will be unlocked by default.